Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vast World Page 6



Enjoy!

Update 6/26/2011--SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I know it's been almost a month since my last update for Vast World, so I'll explain what's been going on and make an announcement regarding the future of this webcomic. Essentially, since the Online Comics class ended, I want to make Vast World better. For me the first chapter is very rushed and because it was a 10 week class, I didn't have time to plan everything accordingly including the characters and plot. As such, characterization is weak and cruddy, some things don't make sense, and the current "plot" as it stands sounds like something from another source. So with that in mind, Vast World will be on a long hiatus, giving me all the time in the world to give a complete overhaul to the first chapter and plot the entire story out. At best guess, the first chapter redo probably won't be released in a year or so. This is primarily because I'll be entering my final year of college and will be getting my portfolio ready for job applications, and I have other projects that require my attention, too. Though rest assured, I will do my best to make sure that Vast World will be worth reading from beginning to end.

No comments: